I am excited to share information about our Woodside Beasts Composite High School Race Team. We are a family orientated Mountain Bike Race Team encouraging parent participation!
To join us is simple.
- Email Coach Jarrod Ristow with your email address for league registration or fill out the form on this page.
- An account will be set up in your racers name with NICA.
- NICA with send you an email via PitZone.
- The PitZone website is where everyone is registered and agrees to the League & Team Rules. It is also where Registrations fees and race entry fees are paid. Total fees are per this structure:
- Coaching Staff will be notified when you are registered with the league and can ride with the team.
- Individuals are responsible to register and pay for all Races and Special Events they participate in. Fees for races are $50 per event which you can pay through the season when signing up for the race.
Use the form below to contact the team and to ask any questions.